View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 16:02   #94
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
If PA believed in evolution more than 95% then he might understand what all those cannabinoid receptors are doing in the human GI tract. Or maybe god put them there. Either way, there they are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_receptor

Good advice on the juicer. I'm kind of a fruit bat myself so I think we'll give that a try. Edit: Dang, I just checked out the Breville Elite. I might have to stave off my reloading press for that.
You understand that all a receptor site means is that a chemical will have an effect there. Not whether it will end well. Activate too many of a lot of different kinds of receptors, and that could end in a situation incompatible with life.

But, hey, everyone has a right to take or discard advice. Kind of a late comer to juicing. That's usually one of the first things mentioned in a gastroparesis diet. Makes me wonder what other Lifestyle changes have not been tried.

Do you really believe that there is a symbiotic relationship between humans and weed, and the receptor sites are evidence of that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 01-16-2013 at 16:08..