View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 17:30   #191
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
It's really pointless to talk to the guy. He really probably thinks he's bested us all and is in the complete right and has been unfairly treated by everyone here because of that fact. It's this delusional reality where he's always right, everyone in opposition to him is wrong, and his is the superior intellect. When someone is that much in love with themselves, intellectually dishonest, and unwilling to see what's really going on around them to the point of looking mentally ill... you just gotta ignore them.

But Geko is right. Every single thread he participates in turns into a steaming pile of poo and flies right off the tracks. I looked back a little. Most of the threads you and I have posted in in the last month in this forum... he's shown up right behind us to try and stir up crap. He's just a troll. We really should just never respond to the guy at all. He brings ZERO to the table. He just wants attention.
I have not had to best you. All I had to do was feed you rope. Your own *********gery lowered your stock around here.

I'm still just an ordinary guy. I caught some lucky breaks, but I have better upbringing than you, and yours was probably much more spoiled than my own. You had all cool clothes and probably a car bought for you. I worked stacking hay in the summers, and occasionally as a cook in high school. I had some real good friends though. I was rich in that respect. I left home with $34 in my pocket at the age of 18. Never took another dime from my parents, but I have given back to them. Can you say the same?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.