View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 20:27   #24
janice6
Platinum Membership
NRA

Actors are famous for being able to recite another persons words and make it sound believable to a third person.

They do not write the words themselves, and are not permitted to ad lib the script. They have no established credibility other than to fake sincerity when they say other peoples words. If they went to school for acting, they received no education in: math, science, Civics, history, physiology, law, finance, and a myriad of other fields.

They learned to fake sincerity. That's all. If you are looking for moral or legal guidance, these are not the people you are looking for.

These people are not a source for practical information on anything? They cannot even handle their own finances. Get real general public, these are talking heads and more worried about their appearance than anything else. They have no credibility.

"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Anonymous

Earp: Not everyone who knows you hates you.
DOC: I know it ain't always easy bein' my friend....but I'll BE THERE when you need me.
janice6 is online now   Reply With Quote