View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 13:43   #33
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmsmoke_S.P. View Post
Actors are famous for being able to recite another persons words and make it sound believable to a third person.
They do not write the words themselves, and are not permitted to ad lib the script. They have no established credibility other than to fake sincerity when they say other peoples words. If they went to school for acting, they received no education in: math, science, Civics, history, physiology, law, finance, and a myriad of other fields.
They learned to fake sincerity. That's all. If you are looking for moral or legal guidance, these are not the people you are looking for.

With all due respect, you are painting with a brush that is too broad. Men like Charleston Heston, or Clint Eastwood, or myself don't deserve to be described that way.
Sincerely,
An Actor
I've been PLEASANTLY surprise from time to time over the years to find that not ALL actors are as dumb as a brick. At times I thought that when we lost Ronald Regan and Charleston Heston there was no intellectual left in Holly Wood. There doesn't seem to be much, but then buy there very nature conservatives don't go out of their way to push their views like the libtards do.
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote