View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 18:23   #7
Glock20 10mm
Use Linux!

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiomechanic View Post
Doesn't stop the TSA...
The argument used there is we CHOOSE to fly. I disagree since the TSA is a federal entity they are in violation of the 4th Amendment as well. I choose not to fly when I travel simply because I refuse to subject myself to what I consider an illegal search of my person. Especially since the 4th states this:

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

I accept the danger of flying and I accept the danger of freedom. I will not accept a violation of my rights. If more Americans fully understood this and exercised their rights more aggressively we wouldn't have the TSA nor the nightmare of government we have now.

Last edited by Glock20 10mm; 01-25-2013 at 18:23..
Glock20 10mm is offline   Reply With Quote