View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 11:49   #30
Jerry

Everyone, thank you for all your help. This is what was E-mailed to the store and I'm Snail mailing a copy to John Mackey. No I didn't use xxxx in the mailings.

Store Team Leader
Jeffery Zerweck

RE: Recent change to the store

To: Mr. Zerweck

My family and I started shopped at the xxxx Whole Foods in the 1990s and have been shopping at the Xxxx, Xxxx location since it opened. Since we enjoy the friendly courteous service and verity of goods we spend on average $750.00 a month at your market.

Last week my wife and I arrived and were disappointed to find that someone had posted a No Firearms sign at the entrance to the store. My wife and I are both license by the state of Louisiana to carry concealed firearms and I possess a City of Xxxx Special Officers Commission. Since we always carry canceled we returned to our vehicle and left. You have rendered both our carry permits and my commission null and void on your property. You have also announces to the criminals that you have created a victim rich environment for them. Do you honestly believe a sign is going to stop "criminals" from bringing firearms in your store? All the sign does is stop honorable men and women who have qualified and carry firearms for self-defense from entering.

Whole Food is the only Market in Xxxx that has chosen to post such a sign. Since you have chosen to deny us our right while on you property, my family and I will be shopping elsewhere.

Should you choose to remove the sign we would enjoy making Whole Foods our grocery store once again.

Sincerely,

Me
Address.
Parish, Louisiana, Zip

Cc:
John Mackey, co-Chief Executive Officer
Whole Foods Market, Inc.
550 Bowie Street
Austin, TX 78703-4644
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote