View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 13:41   #9
Chicks Dig It
fnfalman's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: California & New Mexico, US
Posts: 61,705

Originally Posted by ithaca_deerslayer View Post
Is there a generic description for having a commander slide on an officer frame?

I joined the NRA, have you yet?
Yes, it's called "CCO" - Concealed Carry Officer. Or something like that.
Can you dig it?
fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote