View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:58   #61
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geko45 View Post
He'll be along shortly to claim that he rarely (if ever) encounters theists being unreasonable and/or claiming infallible knowledge.
What I rarely encounter is a theist who has a problem with my views. They think there is, I think there might be one or more, maybe not. That's not a point that seems to be a problem with most theists. But point out that an atheist, by definition, has made a choice in what to believe, and there are all sorts of opportunities to discuss it.

I think most of the theists problems with the forum is not that there are believers of another version of the beginning here, but how that is expressed. The perfect example is on page two of GTRI, title includes "Jan 13". For some it's a predatory ambush location.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.