View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 21:43   #1
mike g35
RACEGUN SHOOTER

New open build / G34

I'm sure a few of you know me already and realize I'm a HUGE fan of the work Bobby Carver and B&B Enterprise do. I'm even a team member on Team Carver Custom. Well I've been thinking about a new build for a while now and I decided to take the plunge. I own a G17 and a G22 open gun along with various other modified Glocks, but the dot guns are my favorite thing in the world to shoot. I decided this time to build a G34 racegun. I know the go to choice is a 17 but with slide lightening available I decided to go with a G34. The slide will be lightened to nearly the weight of a G17 slide but will still be slightly front heavy like the 34. I decided to go with a 3 port compensator as opposed to a 4 to increase my ability to run lighter loads when needed. Basically to make the gun ultra reliable. To offset the 3 port comp I ordered a tungsten guiderod. The weight of the guiderod and the longer G34 slide along with the 3 port comp should make for one flat shooting, plate running, double tapping machine!!!
What are your opinions? Did I think this through correctly? I think I did, but I'd like some more input. Thanks.
www.bb-enterprise.biz

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Last edited by mike g35; 01-31-2013 at 21:45..
mike g35 is offline   Reply With Quote