I just received this email from MD, Corey Estill.
"Guys/Gals, I don't think there is any reason to wait until morning. With the continuing snow and with the fact that the range roads don't get touched, not to mention the pits will be stacked with snow and ice I think its in our best intrest to not and push it to have a match tomorrow. Just sit inside and enjoy the warmth when the wind chill is single digits tomorrow!
We are planning to have a Classifier match in March to get everybody ready for the season and to get classified for BITB.
BITB will be in April so if you haven't filled out application yet, you need to hurry I only have about 20 spots left for sat. The application can be found at www.bgslinc.com
. Just go to uspsa then BITB."