View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 20:59   #79
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tous View Post
With all due respect, sir.

No despotic power has ever found a shortage of government employees willing to enforce whatever oppressive policies such a government deems desirable to retain and increase their rule.

I understand that you feel the need to defend your fraternity as composed of individuals of character, but exhortation and fine speeches do little to ease the fear of those of us potentially under your symbolic jack boot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tous View Post
Thank you for the insulting rebuttal.

Do you disagee that when governments, any government, seeks to oppress that they cannot find those in their society willing to enforce their policies with whatever level of violence is required?

When was the last time that a revolt against a despotic regime was created and led by the regime's law enforcement employees?

Do I suggest that you or your friends will be the ones kicking in doors at midnight? I do not. I suggest that someone with a badge will be willing and eager to do so.
Most excellent, tous.

Letters or no letters, what the American people deserve is to have their public servants publicly refuse to enforce unconstitutional laws that seek to destroy the People's natural rights. Period.