View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 13:09   #205
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Scientists can be incorrect too.

You've never reconsidered something you've said before? Are you really sure about that?

Are you sure you want to keep going with the name calling? I see it as a juvenile response when you run out of your grown up words.

You are going to have to come to grips with the fact that your opinion isn't the only one out there. Most people can actually appreciate that. The hostile response I am getting almost certainly means that you are uncomfortable with some of my opinions, like that you likely believe a lot of what you probably thought you knew, or that you have taken some things on faith.

You're going to have to find a way to get over it. Or not. See ya around.
Scientists can be wrong sure. What's your point?

Yes I have reconsidered things. And I can admit that when I had need to do so, I was wrong about my prior stance, or in some cases had no idea what I was talking about. So far you have proved over an over again that you are too prideful or cowardly to do so.

Am I sure about name calling? This from the guy that has made negative aspersions about my upbringing and therefore my parents, as if you had any clue how I was raised? Is that another veiled threat of some kind? You going to report me to the mods as if all I ever do is name call? Yes I throw some insults around but 99% of the time I also make OT points that minus the insults are legitimate. I insult when I think it is called for. Even when I don't you accuse me of doing so, which almost certainly means that you are overly sensitive. See how such projection works?

I don't care if you find it juvenile. I won't be mau-maued. The hostile responses you are getting doesn't mean that I am uncomfortable with your opinions. It means that I think you are an assclown. You're so full of yourself. I don't have any issues with having faith in things or believing rather than knowing. I'm am not an atheist but you accuse me like you accuse them. Yet again an example of how you mischaracterize if not out right lie about things others have never stated or claimed.

You're too damn dense to realize that faith doesn't bother me. It also does not equate to or require religion. So you see its you that are going to have to get over it. I was over it long before we ever exchanged words on the internet.

Quote:
...It's still a cool picture.
And another attempt at misdirection.

Quote:
...What did you think of the article. Pretty interesting.
And another. I doubt you even understood that article.

Quote:
...I'm not too attached to the BBT. It might be right, it might not, there are still some missing details. What happened happened, but we may not have described it perfectly yet.

Are you saying that you believe that nothing in science proves or disproves the possibility of a deity? If that's actually your position, just say so.
You're not to attached to the theory that at this point and time is the best language representation of the math that has proven to be correct via every experiment we have conducted in 100 years or so? Who would have guessed? Your middle of the road stances make you more enlightened than others with convictions BS is comical.

And oh boy you keep trying to get others to play your game, answer your questions in order to obfuscate your own errors. I will give you credit for your persistence but not for your dishonesty. Others would have long ago found it easier to admit they were wrong rather than trying so hard to perpetuate their lies and ignorance as a higher thought process.

Last edited by juggy4711; 02-07-2013 at 13:12..