View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 13:00   #21
mgs
Always Carrying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskershooter23 View Post
Thanks to everyone for the responces, I've become a huge fan of this site. Most everyone is great about helping us Newbies!

So on average how much more do they run compared to a similar gun in .223?

Another question, I'm attending the gun show this weekend in Vegas(I live here) we have 3 shows here in the next month. I do not currently own a AR in any caliber but am looking for the best deal I can find before I buy. I understand I will pay more than those who bought theirs pre-panic but will NOT over pay to the extent of some of those people out there. In saying that I probably wont get one at any of the gun shows BUT should I pick up ammo with out even owning a gun for it if the price is right just to get ahead and be ready for when I do make the purchase? Or should I wait to see if prices drop by the time I actually find a deal on the gun I want? Along with that should I try and pick up some mags just to have? Its just a matter of time before I get the gun but here in Vegas its almost impossible to find .223 or anything else for that matter.
About $300 to $500 more than an AR-15 but finding one may be the trick right now. The LMT is real nice but real scarce also.
mgs is offline   Reply With Quote