View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 14:49   #23
KalashniKEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
Alot of assumptions on your part. But regardless of the a couple of things stick out. One is half the
Rifles you named can not be purchased for $1100 like you implied. And second you have yet to post anything showing how any of these ARs are 10x the quality if the WW. So I can only guess maybe you over stated things in you original post.
Prior to googling, one assumption I made, regarding the port size turned out wrong. They are properly sizing their ports.

Other assumptions I made- that the castle nut would be properly staked, the carrier and receiver extension would be of the proper spec, and that the bolts were tested and proven turned out to be wrong... and quality is in fact lower than I had imagined.

So, if I made any assumptions, they benefited WW. The rifles are worse than I thought.

Regarding the cost, I clearly stated that once the market stabilizes you will be able to buy a quality rifle for less money. One that is, literally, TEN TIMES THE RIFLE.

Obviously you can turn out junkers by the barrel full if you aren't focused on doing things right. If you have to have it now and you're willing to pay more and get less, then by all means, grab what's on the shelf. That's the way markets operate.

Quality takes time.
KalashniKEV is offline   Reply With Quote