View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:45   #106
hogfish
Seņor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Personally, I applaud every dirty cop and every defender of dirty cops that I see. People hate police for the most part and the police have earned 90% of that bad rep. Let them pay off the other 10%.

If and when it comes down to us vs them in a gun confiscation situation or even a federal MJ law enforcement in states where it's legal, I want the police to have as ****ty a relationship with average Joe as possible. As few citizens backing up law enforcement as possible would be ideal in those circumstances. I want that guy that has to decide whether to hand his guns over to remember that BS pullover where the cop said he smelled MJ just for probable cause. I wonder if that motorcycle rider that had the BS plate obstruction charge and the door slammed on his leg will feel safer handing his guns over to police than he would have before that happened.

In fact, the more I think about it the more I hope cops really lose their damn minds on the citizenry and take every chance they have to show more voters what a police state will look like. Keep up the good work fellas.
And here's the other side. Not saying it's justified (or not), but it is what it is.

"Almost no matter the question, capitalism and freedom are the answers, while government and religion are not." Syclone538