View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 13:01   #457
WayneJessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benton View Post
Greedy lowlifes like that don't deserve your business.
There's a reason these "greedy lowlifes" are doing this. It's because customer loyalty is non-existant anymore. They know that with the advent of mega-stores selling online for $10-$15 profit on a gun the average customer is not going to buy from them for a higher price. I 've been in business now for 12 years(not the gun business) and I know first hand that the average customer today could not care less what you did for him in the past. If soemone else will undercut your price by $20 they'll leave you high and dry. It's just a fact. Loyalty is a two way street and there's not much of that to be found anywhere anymore. My LGS cannot even buy guns for what some mega-dealers are selling them for retail online. I met my share of customers that were nothing more than lying "greedy lowlifes" as well. The door swings both ways.
If you feel a dealer is gouging don't do business with him. By the same token, don't expect him to bend over and kiss your feet when you come to handle all of his guns so you can decide if you want to buy one online somewhere else.
WayneJessie is offline   Reply With Quote