View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 20:11   #37
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
I don't know why so many people have a problem understanding this. It's pretty simple. We're dealing with 2 different volatile compounds. One is called SPB (stupid poor black people) and the other is called SPW (stupid poor white people).

SPB is found mostly in inner cities where it tends to be more concentrated which increases the frequency of interaction so the potential for a violent reaction is much greater. SPW tends to be more diluted across the country in the more rural areas where it finds far less opportunity to react with either SPB or more SPW.
Got me out of the city.... Life is wonderful the farther away from liberal bastions you get.
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote