View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 17:39   #1345
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalapombu View Post
Lord have Mercy!!!

These Saiga's are HOT! I've never shot one but I have handled a couple of stock models off the shelf and thought they would be a lot of fun. These custom versions are just unbelievable. I would love to have some trigger time with these babies.

I'm guessing these would go for $1500 or more, wouldn't they? Especially the ones with short Barrels that require the tax stamp. How well do they work with the budget Wally World BOX shotgun shells everyone likes to use?

The only thing is that I would want to hunt hogs with whatever shotgun I get. Some of these wouldn't be capable of that unless you were right up on them. So can you all tell me how accurate some of these builds are with slugs out to 75 or 100 yards or so? Or should I just forget that idea and just get a Saiga and trick it out knowing it is going to be a single use firearm for HD? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Thanks for the awesome pics guys.

Nalajr
They are a hoot. I can hit a paper plate at 100 yards all day long. Plenty good for hogs. Get one while you can!
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote