View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 14:33   #58
CA_DUDE
Dude here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
Which pistol outperformed the Beretta in the XM9 trial?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Hell if I know. Point is, time has clearly shown that Beretta is clearly the best pistol out there. CLEARLY.

And we all know that a small number of trial firearms is clearly indicative of the performance of their respective model across the board.

And furthermore we all know and wholeheartedly believe that the whole trial came down to which gun fired more rounds before breaking down. There was no consideration to unit cost, parts cost, or any other sort of financial issues. We all know that the USMC get's whatever they want, not matter the price.

Frankly I don't care what pistol won. I have an MC Op that I couldn't be more satisfied with. Did I fight back tears and contemplate unloading it when I found out it lost in the trial? Not for a second. If I had Colt Rail Gun would I have rubbed it in everyone's face as being clearly superior? The mall ninja in me says "hells yeah", but damn that's so lame.

My point is just that if you truly believe any given firearms is used by said agency because it is clearly the best, I'll have some of what your smoking. The Corps has used SA parts for years to keep the MEU/SOC guns in the game. Must not be to bad then right?
CA_DUDE is offline   Reply With Quote