Thread: 9mm Ammo
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 23:40   #2
antediluvianist

Armscor 9mm (FMJ) sells for about P14 per round, for factory ammo, at my gun range (Northstar). Well, you know that "range ammo" reloads sell for about half that or a little less (they tend to be less pwerful than factory ammo too), and reloaded ammo. that you can get directly (not through a range) would be cheaper pa (my friend gets his for about P5 a round.)

It is generally recommended that the first several hundred rounds through a new gun be factory ammo - the recoil springs are still stiff.

Other BOG members say that somewhat off-spec./seconds ammo is available at the Armscor factory at something like P8? P9? per round.

I have a Tanfoglio Combat model, which as you know has a design similar to the CZ75. A very good design, in my opinion (but a rather heavy DA first-pull: 13.5 pounds or thereabouts for the Tanfoglio, so I usually shoot just SA, which is of course easy to do in a CZ-design pistol as it can be carried cocked-and-locked.).

There seem to be plenty of CZ owners in the Philippines, and in BOG. Enjoy your new CZ85b.