View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 15:33   #9
Trusted Member
hapuna's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 3,917
For some reason I think you are in WA State. If thats true you should know that SAR is conducted by the State Of WA. Here is their website.
I believe they are supposed to coordinate with CAP. This has not always worked so well in the past due to personality conflicts but seems to be working better now.
I believe in either case you start out as an observer in the plane and slowly graduate to PIC. I believe you could use their resources to get current again and I think this may be a good way for you to do it.
If you're not from WA. forget everything I just told you.
hapuna is offline   Reply With Quote