View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 08:42   #20
whiskey_moodz

Send a message via ICQ to whiskey_moodz Send a message via AIM to whiskey_moodz Send a message via Yahoo to whiskey_moodz
I thought about it...

Went down to the Marine Recruiter. Every thing was going well until I got on the scale. I'm 5'9 and I weight 210lbs at the time. Very fit and muscler. But in older to reenlist. I had to met the hight and weight standard with out the aid of body fat count.

Which sucks cause he called other recruiter in to get them to guess my weight and they came up with the same weight he figured..180lbs

So I tried to lose the weight but it was way too hard. Losing fat is easy. Losing mucles is another story. I guess my workout standard did change with I got out.

But if they took me back as is I would go in a heart beat. Rather be an instructor to help keep my boys alive. Survial skills is the key..
=================================================================
But tell one more story. Like Sgt Tillman, I had friend who called me two days after 9/11 and asked it I would go down to the Army Recruiter with him, to make sure he was getting the best deal possible. With in a month he was off serving his country also. He wrote me a letter while he was in boot camp saying he wished he have joined sooner.

Whiskey Moodz
I eat T-bone steaks, I lift barbell plates. I'm sweeter than a German chocolate cake. I'm the reflection of perfection, the number one selection. I'm the man of the hour, the man with the power, too sweet to be sour. The ladies' pet, the men's regret, where what you see is what you get, and what you don't see, is better yet." Whiskey Moodz
whiskey_moodz is offline   Reply With Quote