View Single Post
Old 07-09-2004, 00:02   #21
DMF
P33

Well I have over 2000 posts at sigforum, and I guarantee in that many posts my opinion has been drastically different than para's or any other mod over there, at least a couple of times. Often we agree, occassionally we disagree. I have never been banned, never had my account suspended, etc, etc. Once I broke the rules of the board and para sent me an email asking me not to do it again. So I find these stories of people being banned for disagreements VERY hard to believe.

para runs a tight ship. If you break the rules, or act like a complete A-hole (and I mean just blatantly attacking folks), you can say goodbye to your posting privileges there. However, most get a warning either posted or via email before being banned. Other than that feel free to speak your mind, even if you disagree with para or the other mods.