Originally posted by Eye Cutter
one_eye_kirat: if you want to practice with any of the BoGs, madali naman mag-sked. san ka ba nakatira? para alam natin saan maganda ang venue.
prepare at least 100 rds. 200 rds is better, pero depende sa gusto mo na i-practice na mga drills. kung marskmanship, medyo marami.
we usually consume less than 100 rds during extensive practice kasi movement drills na ang inaaral namin.
PS: are you really kirat? if yes, libre na consultation mo sa amin ni doctabako...;f
advanced na pala ang mga training niyo. where can i find a good range in qc that has a complete variety of targets such as swingers, running man, plate racks, statics, etc... how much is the damage in regards for the usage of ur respective range. how about the reloading cost for every type of heads and caliber (9mm preferably since im into production).
1. What's the highest position you've got in a Level III match?
2. What's your average percentage for every Level III match?
3. How high is your priority (please choose from 1-5, 1 being the highest) for this sport.
4. How long have you been shooting/competing?
5. You know how to do the moonwalk? nye!