View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 07:04   #5
Senior Member
Allegra's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Philippines
Posts: 6,744
You need to apply for a 2nd license for the 40cal.
As I remember, a barrel is cosidered a firearm

that said , yung 40cal ko nakarating na ng dulo ng luzon, visyas at mindanao with a 45 license. Pero I wouldnt recommend you do it
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote