View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 08:36   #6
Senior Member
mikol's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: currently in saudi arabia (jeddah)
Posts: 1,429
Originally posted by Allegra
You need to apply for a 2nd license for the 40cal.
As I remember, a barrel is cosidered a firearm
allegra is right shihan.

As per EO 197 Dated June 6, 2000, Article 1-G states "Any extra slide/barrel or conversion kit shall be assessed a corresponding license fee amount to fifty percent (50%) of the rate for the said caliber".

If you your concern is the legality of you actions, then have it license. If not, then it's your call on bring the .40 cal. conversion kit everytime you go to any comp.;Q
mikol is offline   Reply With Quote