View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 07:59   #3
Senior Member
Vic303's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 8,100
Sorry to hear of your loss. If you have trouble getting your Dad's service records, you can request help from your Fed Congresscritters. They've been helpful in my husband's search for his Dad's records.

Not Forgotten:
Don't the sun look angry through the trees?
Don't the trees look like crucified thieves?
Vic303 is offline   Reply With Quote