View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 12:30   #3
Jaegergirl
Proud2BAmerican

Quote:
Originally posted by lucky8926
You just have to rub it in that you are going to have yours before I get mine!! I'm still trying to get my stupid temp/humidity problem figured out. I'm not going to get one until everything is perfect. What breeder did you go through? Those are really nice looking BP's!!^c
well, YOU were the one who started a thread about snakes which peaked my interest into getting some again... so it's all you're fault. ;f ;f ;f

i'm not sure who the breeder is. i'll have to ask the hubby (he found him and made all the arrangements). i think he's somewhere in PA.

right now we're just trying to decide where to put them. my mother-in-law, who babysits for us every wednesday when i go to work, said she wouldn't come over if we had snakes in the house, so we can't have them set up "in the open."
Ohio Glockers #68
In memory of my brother, Rick
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Proud parent of a Young Marine.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Jaegergirl is offline   Reply With Quote