View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 06:38   #2
c-mama

Hello and welcome!

I do not carry yet. Hubby looked into a concealed carry class for me yesterday when we were at the range and will be getting one soon.

I'll be carrying my S&W 65 LS. She's got a 3" barrel and shoots .38 sp and .357 mag. At the range I shoot .38sp and for carry, it will be .357. She fits nice in my hands and not much kick. It's been a while since I've shot hubby's G19 so I can't compare it to that, but I do love my lady. ;3

This is what she looked like before I switched out the grips. The beautiful grips with the finger grooves just are not comfortable for shooting.

Women's Issues

I then purchased Pau Ferro Jerry Miculek Competition Grips by Al Greco at Al's Custom, Inc. that are much better and here is what she looks like now...

Women's Issues

I will be carrying in a purse from Coronado Leather. I know that there are folks out there who discourage purse carry. I would love to carry on my person, but my weight and my dress make it so I would not be able to carry concealed. Maybe one day... But I think that if you are aware that you have a loaded firearm in your purse, you will be careful not to leave it somewhere and keep it on your person at all times. I also plan on making sure that I will be able to get at the gun from within the purse to draw when needed.

Again, welcome. It's a great site with lots of information. When you get a chance, stop by the OAF. #wav

Debbie
c-mama is offline   Reply With Quote