View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 21:36   #113
10mm4ever
10mm Pusher

Quote:
Originally posted by 355sigfan
It must be hard to be that dense. Yes follow up shots are important. If you look at the wound path of a 10mm and a 9mm you will not see much difference. Now combine that with the fact you can shoot 4 9mms in the time it takes to shoot 2 to 3 10mm's the 10mm really starts to suck because the 9mm is doing more damage to the target in a shorter amount of time. I do believe the 9mm is a good all around cartridge. I also like the 45 acp because it offers a mile improvement without a huge amount of recoil. I don't care for the 40 much because I don't see the little bit of performance it adds to be worth the costs in recoil and ammunition capacity. The 10mm usually expands less than the 45 acp and has more recoil to boot so its not my choice anymore.
Pat
Dense??Show me a 9mm round that will physically knock a 35 lb. block of ballistic gelatin off the table.It's called a pressure wave,and the 9mm doesnt compare,forget about it. Dense would be hitting a nail with a ball peen hammer 5 times to get the job done,as opposed to once or twice with a REAL HAMMER.This is the internet,and if you can be a "firearms instructor" then I'm a damn psychologist.So my prognosis is simply that your recoil sensativity fuels your rage,and explains why you simply cannot stop mentioning the 10mm or stay off threads that say anything about the caliber.Feelings of inadaquicy maybe?Thats my prognosis,because I'm a psychologist.;f
10mm4ever is offline   Reply With Quote