View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 00:23   #2
polygonal

Smart Carry or customize belly band

I don't know of any thigh rigs that are designed to go that high up your thigh. The G17 is quite the challenge. For something special like this I'd think a smaller more compact gun would be a must. My G36 would fit the bill quite nicely. Or maybe a G23. The pic. attached shows a "Smart Carry" holster at the far left. It is designed to be worn under loose fitting pants or jeans and can hold full size autos such as the 1911. It's said you just reach down the front of your pants and pull out the weapon. I don't know if this could be made to work for you but it's what came to mind regarding your problem. The only other thing I can think of is one of those straight plain belly bands with the adjustable straps to hold any gun. You might be able to rig it to fit around your thigh. Sorry could'nt supply a better solution....Good Luck!

Last edited by polygonal; 12-12-2005 at 00:27..
polygonal is offline   Reply With Quote