View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 19:12   #1
1811guy
Formerly1811guy2

Another gratuitous AR15 pic thread

I couldn't find a recent picture thread one but wanted to throw my picture in. From top to bottom:

-My first build using CMT/Stag stripped upper and lower along with various other parts from RRA, Troy, YHM, ARMS and ACE (the stock has since been replaced with the ACE SOCOM, I built it with this because I had it laying around).
-HK USPc in .40
-My Colt AR15 A2 Governemt Carbine (I replaced the collapsible with the A2 stock after purchasing)
-G19
-G23
-HK Benelli M1S90

Black Rifle Forum

Black Rifle Forum

That's the new hardwood floor I just installed underneath it all. I took the picture just to show my brother how the floor turned out, but it looked pretty boring by itself.

I have started a second build using a Lauer Custom lower with the ARFX stock in the picture. The upper will be a CMT flattop with the 18" SPR barrel from Noveske. It will also get the TA01 and a new TA31 will be going on my frankengun.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!-I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
- Patrick Henry Mar 23, 1775

Last edited by 1811guy; 09-27-2006 at 07:10..
1811guy is offline   Reply With Quote