Raspberry Chocolate bars
Ingrediants: 1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup raspberry jam
3 ounces cream cheese (softened)
2 TBS milk
1 cup white chocolate chips
2 squares (1 ounce) semisweet chocolate, chopped
1 TBS shortening
1. preheat oven to 375F
2. Put flour into a measuring cup & level off. In a bowel, combine flower and confectioner's sugar.
3. Cut in butter with a fork and mix well. Press mixture into a 9 inch square pan.
4. Bake crust at 375 F for5 15-17 minutes until lightly brown.
5. Make filling: spread jam evenly over baked crust. In a small bowl beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Melth white chocolate chips over low heat and add to cream cheese mixture. Drop mixture by teaspoons evenly over jam. Spread carefully and refridgerate.
6. To make Glaze: cut chocolate squares into small pieces and melt with shortening over low heat, stirring constantly. Spread over white chocolate layer. Cut into bars and store in refridgerator.