View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 20:21   #1
Lord Skeletor

Send a message via AIM to Lord Skeletor
ATTN Military Shooters- VA, WV, DC, MD, NC, SC, PA, & KY

*I apologize to thread moderators--I posted this in the Army Forum and General Events Forum--I apologize if you consider this spamming. Just trying to get the word to the military guys.*

The yearly fundraiser for Special Olympics that I coordinate/promote is upon us. It's a Law Enforcement/Military combat-style shoot (that is open to civilians also) and we usually give away between $10K-$15K a year in prizes from some of the biggest names in the firearms/tactical gear community. There will be an "Open Division" for civilian competitors and a "Law Enforcement/Military Division" for soldiers and cops. A number of industry vendors will be on hand, including ITT Nightvision--who will give away a set of night-vision to some lucky competitor. This is truly a great event, and if any military people are in the neighborhood, they can email me for more info. Entry is $25.00 preregistered and $30.00 the day of the event. ALL MILITARY SHOOTERS GET A DISCOUNTED RATE OF $20.00 (whether pre-registered or not). This is a 6-stage, IDPA style event.

Competitors get free breakfast, free lunch, and a shooter's bag full of free stuff from firearms/tactical community vendors. The event will be held on September 23, 2006 in Roanoke, Virginia at the Roanoke Regional Firearms Training Center.

For info, you can write me here: Skeletor@teamwarfare.com
More info can be had here: http://www.pkcarroll.com/2006Benefit.pdf

Last edited by Lord Skeletor; 07-20-2006 at 20:25..
Lord Skeletor is offline   Reply With Quote