View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 18:21   #3
dawg23
Resident Dimwit

LSP972:

I am appreciative of the response that Troop A provided. I have to confess that, had I been in a similar situation, my first thought would have been to call EBR Sheriff - just always associate LSP with enforcing driving regulations. Your guys' response was awesome. Please convey my personal thanks to those troopers.

Fortunately, most of those "citizens" to which (I think) you are referring have moved out of CCL. Apparently they didn't feel welcome. I can't imagine why.

As far as my guy applying for a Concealed Handgun permit, my office was buzzing all day about the incident. I think quite a few folks have suddenly re-thought their situational awareness practices and their needs for a means of self defense. I suspect we'll have several taking a CHP class in the immediate future.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by dawg23; 01-16-2007 at 19:10..
dawg23 is offline   Reply With Quote