View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 07:30   #3
Hoosierdaddy_X4's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Northern Indiana
Posts: 94
Midwest will not do a transfer if they have the same gun in stock. I do not know about ZX in Goshen. The best place is Len's gun shop in South Bend. Last I checked he gives a discount to people who hold a valid Indiana LTC. I think he does it for around $20. Call him at 233-4867.
To sin by silence, when they should protest, makes cowards of men.
Abraham Lincoln
Hoosierdaddy_X4 is offline   Reply With Quote