View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 06:36   #13
Blitzer
Cool Cat

Send a message via AIM to Blitzer Send a message via Yahoo to Blitzer
Quote:
Originally posted by tyesai
Just to let you know, if you dig into 36-2110 Incirlik is an accompanied tour, hence the reason I volunteered, I did my research. There was no restrictions on my paperwork, I found out that MPF didn't have a clue. I went through a week and half of crap because some duesch bag SSgt all the way up to the Lt that is in charge of the place doesn't know what the f___ they are talking about. I was building a case to file an IG complaint but they got "clarification" from AFPC that it just becomes a 24 month accompanied. It really was a fiasco that didn't need to happen and is because of piss poor training. I knew what I was talking about, they didn't, I dug into the regs, I'd be suprised if they new wich one covered Chair Force assignments.

I'm still going to file a formal complaint because these guys are messing with peoples careers and don't know what they are talking about. This should be one of the simplest aspects of their job at MPF. I learned more about the assignment process this last week than I ever cared to know.

I can deal with the RNLTD. We can make that happen without to much trouble. It is kind of quick but I was picked up as a re-selectee, meaning that someone else got notified in Dec but couldn't make it so I was the next best thing. That is why it is so quick.

We are all happy we got the remote, we can't wait, I'm extremely pissed at MPF.
Maybe one should wait until you are on the new assignment to file the complaint, less chance for retribution effecting your move.