Thread: Newbie
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 07:40   #1
ky_glock26
Alex Goodman

Cool site, been cruising around reading a lot of posts and just found this section. I live in J-Town so I was pretty tickled to find a group of shooters on the web right in my back yard.

I just got my G26 a couple of days ago and so far I am really impressed. I also have a Sig P239 (.40SW) and a XD-9. Both the Sig and the XD were a little too big to conceal comfortably so I began searching for a small 9mm to fill the requirements.

I have had my Sig for about 6 years and while I am happy with it I wanted to go a different route. I have been very happy with my XD. Actually I when I bought my XD I had went to the shop to purchase a G19. After looking at the XD-9 and the G19 side by side and internally I walked away with the XD-9.

That said both are a little big for easy concealment. And my itching for a Glock had never been scratched. So I took the plunge and bought the little Glock.

So far I couldn't be happier. I am really impressed by the complex, simplicity of this weapon. And it conceals nicely with my Bianchi 100 holster.

Now, hopefully no kB!s for me!