View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 08:09   #18
atimetobuild
Tactibilly

Calhoun,

I know I probably sounded harsh without meaning to.

I appreciate your trying to jump in there and make a difference. I think Nurseman and I are probably just more "No Compromise with the Enemy!" than most.

I just wanted to tell you I have not been trying to beat you down.

As far as the no new good laws... matter of opinion. We had the Castle Doctrine and the "Emergency powers do not extend to confiscation of firearms" bills pass just last year, for example. I know those are not specifically CCW laws, but they are appreciated, nonetheless. As far as specifically CCW laws go- that is why Louisiana Carry is here. Get laws proposed- then have a network just for LA that gets on the horn saying PASS THIS ONE IF YOU WANT MY VOTE. Email a link to our site to everyone you know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

atimetobuild is offline   Reply With Quote