View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 09:01   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Lincoln Park
Posts: 137
Send a message via AIM to Tallbear Send a message via Yahoo to Tallbear
Re: How to sell face to face in Mich, what is necessary?

Originally posted by Getwild2
I have a G19 that my wife and I bought that we decided was not a wise purchase at the time. We are selling this gun, possibly to someone locally and wanted to know what all we needed to do this. We did not proceed with registering the firearm because of the intent to sell and I bought it with my MI CPL so there is no "green card".

What do you recommend? Should the other person have a purchasers permit, should we do it at a police station, etc??

Thanks for your help!!
Was the portion of the RI-60 sent into the State police when you bought it?

1. You need to take the gun in and get your "green card".

2. buyer "MUST" have a purchase permit or RI-60

3. Make out a bill of sale with firearm serial number and buyers info.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Tallbear is offline   Reply With Quote