View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 13:05   #3
Mac Aficionado
Getwild2's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Fenton, Michigan
Posts: 1,402

Re: Re: How to sell face to face in Mich, what is necessary?

Originally posted by Tallbear
Was the portion of the RI-60 sent into the State police when you bought it?

1. You need to take the gun in and get your "green card".

2. buyer "MUST" have a purchase permit or RI-60

3. Make out a bill of sale with firearm serial number and buyers info.
Yes, the RI-60 was sent in to the State Police. I talked to the buyer and he mentioned I would need to go register it (get the green card). He went and got his green card already too. Looks like I'm good to go after registering it, thanks so much!!!

P.S. What are my penalties for not registering it in 10 days? More like 30??
Kimber Ultra CDP II (untucked)
Kahr CM9 (tucked)
Glock 30SF
S&W M&P 9c, 40c
Ruger LCP, 22/45 Mark III
Getwild2 is offline   Reply With Quote