Thread: Hampton Roads
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 17:31   #4
VBG23

Thanks for the replies, I got the same response for Oceana. I wanted to look into the hunting opportunities on base but I would venture to guess that that too is a security risk. I did hear about the range in Pungo but I was told it closed recently. I believe it fell victim to the "concerned citizens" that also ran the VBPD shooting range out of Creeds
I did go out and bring home a new 870 Express Magnum that is currently bedside waiting on its first trip to the range on monday. That was my first gun purchase in quite a while and I am starting to get that itch again, you know the feeling. Now it needs the 24" barrel so I can try some hunting and all the other toys that a new purchase makes possible.
"Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.
VBG23 is offline   Reply With Quote