Thread: US Senate 2008!
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 14:22   #23
ScottWomack

When Mike Sumrall and I discussed him running for Mississippi State Auditor with his degrees in accounting and computer and his 23 years of experience with the State Auditor's Office, no one believed he could do it. In fact in a three man race with Jacob Ray, Todd Brand and Mike Sumrall, most people believed Sumrall would come in 4th in a 3 man race. Imagine the surprise when Sumrall not only came in first in the Democratic Primary spending only $10,300 but went on to win the nomination spending only about $15,000 total. Now Sumrall will go up against MS Senator Stacey Pickering, in the November 7 General Election, in what will be a contest between a politician with a lot of funding versus a common hardworking guy with an accounting and experience. For the first time in 30 years, there is a candidate with the education and experience to know what to do if Sumrall gets to the job.

Nolo it was good to see you in Walmart this weekend, don't let people disappoint you with negative comments. Just get out there and give it your best try and at least you will have given the voters someone who is willing to put there name on the line when so often most people are trying to push others down around them rather than helping to lift others up in an attempt to make the world a better place.

Now get through with the RO test, get back to the range, and don't let anyone tell you what you can't do. I for one am an AmeriCAN, not an AmeriCAN'T. Just remember the story of the two little boys who walked up to a problem and one little boy said "I can't!" and the other little boy said, "I can!". They were both right. Guess where we would be today if I had looked at the $55Million MS Beef Processors Plant investigation and said we probably CAN'T figure this one out. But when it was assigned to me I said I don't know what happened, and I don't even understand it, but I CAN figure it out.

So long, I've got to helicopter over to Navin's place to sit around the pool deck and drink those little umbrella drinks and plan a strategy on how to knock ole Cliff off the top of the pile of ICORE shooters. Have a great day and call me if you need anything.
ScottWomack is offline   Reply With Quote