View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 17:33   #18
Brian@ITC
Instructor

Okay... well. First of all my apologies for not responding sooner but apparently I wasn't getting instant notifications for some reason.

First of all, I believe that the BFA is a good 2A organization. From those I have come in contact with they are great people.

However, one of my points was simply that with all of the CHL holders in Ohio, only a handful thought they needed further training which is a bit disturbing because everyone needs to further their training, including me!

My second point was that I see how little people want to support those who are fighting for YOUR gun rights.

I did not intend to start a pissing match about the BFA and other organizations. In fact, I never once said JUST the BFA.

Quote:
You should support organizations like the BFA by contributing $25 or more a year to help continue to fight for your rights to carry and improve those rights!
Quote:
Quite honestly, BFA (or any other firearms legislative groups) should be able to hold fundraisers several times a year and be able to fill “courses” at any time with the number of CHL holders Ohio has.
Yes, I can speak personally speak about the BFA over other organizations because I know several of these people on a personal level.

"One Concept... Many Tools"
Brian@ITC is offline   Reply With Quote