View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 17:49   #2
Casino Goon
Quiet's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: bouncing between the 909 & the 702
Posts: 2,342
Due to the CA "approved list", only way you will be able to buy a Glock Model 17L or Model 24 in CA, is via PPT (Private Party Transfer).

1. Locate one already in CA and buy it via PPT.
2. New CA resident brings one into CA and you buy it from them via PPT.
3. CA LEO buys one and you buy it off them via PPT.

The Glock Model 17L and Model 24 are not C&R eligible.

Also, in CA, you will need a C&R FFL and a COE, in order to "cash & carry" C&R eligible handguns.
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).
Quiet is offline   Reply With Quote