View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 16:38   #1096
Glockdude1
CLM Number 185
Federal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar_guy04 View Post
Glockdude has inspired me yet again . . . Looks like some water jugs will meet an untimely demise when the new G34 goes to the range on Friday.
Glad I could help. Try this. Use 10 water jugs. Place a piece of duct tape over the caps. (Ever had a 1 gallon jug of water "tip over" in the back of your car/truck?)

At the range, line of 6 of the jugs in a straight line, all jugs touching. Place the remaining 4 jugs on each side of the of the #5 & #6 jugs. (2 on each side). This will help contain the bullet if it decides to fly out the side of the jug. Step back 10yds, sit down or lay down, (you want a straight as shot as possible) and aim and fire. Recovering pistol rd's is easy compared to rifle rd's!! I have recovered several of my AK rd's. They always come out of the jugs "bent" ,but intact.

Post pics!!!