SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-02-2010, 06:22   #1
JoshK
GT Sponsor

Kolbeson Leatherworks

We are officially open. I've got my customizable IWB holsters currently available and am working on an OWB and Hybrid (Leather & Kydex) models as well as adding more options to choose from.

I'm working on adding a permanent discount for active military and LEO as well as a temporary discount for GT members.

Please feel free to stop by and let me know what you think.

Josh

www.kolbesonleatherworks.com
www.shopleatherworks.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Lone Star Glockers #161

Last edited by JoshK; 02-25-2012 at 06:15..
JoshK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 17:49   #2
southern_boy
Tiny

Send a message via AIM to southern_boy Send a message via MSN to southern_boy Send a message via Yahoo to southern_boy
well if the pictures wasnt such a PITA to see id consider ordering a IWB for my G19...when u make a more simple web page and show pictures of your holsters in use il consider it. till then good luck to you.
southern_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 21:37   #3
JoshK
GT Sponsor

I'm sorry if the galleries were difficult for you to navigate. The consensus view I had received was that it my site was fairly easy to navigate.

If you, or any others, have any problems in particular feel free to PM me and I can look into it.

Lone Star Glockers #161

Old 04-08-2010, 22:41   #4
GlocksterPaulie
Perfectionist

Josh and I have been talking via email about his line of holsters. I have taken a look at some of his holsters on line and I must admit this guy makes some kick ass holsters.

I am going to order a Hybrid holster from him, I have looked at other companies that offer Hybrid holsters but they look like they are unfinished and rushed to get them out the door. I like to have the option of changing the holster body without having to buy a new holster.

Like all the gear we use this will be put through the torture test before we will give it the Two thumbs up. I think Josh and I are going to have a great business relationship, if his holsters are as good in person as they are on his website I will highly recommend them to everyone.

Paulie

Last edited by GlocksterPaulie; 04-08-2010 at 22:56..
GlocksterPaulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 23:38   #5
JoshK
GT Sponsor

I've redesigned my entire website to make it a bit easier to navigate.

Lone Star Glockers #161

Old 04-17-2010, 09:10   #6
GlocksterPaulie
Perfectionist

Josh,

Thanks for the update on your changes to your website. Good job it looks great.

Paulie
Old 04-21-2010, 10:44   #7
GlocksterPaulie
Perfectionist

Josh just added another holster to his line. It is called DPS duel position solution. It is an IWB & OWB holster in one. For people who want a high quality holster and don't want to spend the money for Two separate holsters this is the way to go.

Don't end up like most of us that have a tub full of holsters and spent a lot of money and continue to search for just the right holster. Josh and I speak quite often about different ideas on holsters and the great thing about him is if it sounds like something the people would like he will most likely try to make it.

I will be receiving one by the end of the week and we will abuse it like all the gear we try before we recommend it to anyone. I will post a review on our experience with this holster in the next few days.

Paulie

Last edited by GlocksterPaulie; 04-21-2010 at 20:41..
Old 04-23-2010, 13:45   #8
JoshK
GT Sponsor

A few quick updates:

1. My new leather DPS holster is now available.

2. I am working on kydex version of the DPS that should be ready in the next week or so.

3. I am also working on leather and kydex OWB designs and pocket holsters that should be available soon.

4. I've created a Facebook page for people to follow. That page will be updated on a regular basis. Click here to become a fan.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lone Star Glockers #161

Last edited by JoshK; 06-16-2010 at 14:12..
Old 05-02-2010, 14:37   #9
ftw13

i emailed about a holster for my glock 26 but i also carry a p2000sk and m&p9c....they'll need homes too
ftw13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 20:19   #10
JoshK
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftw13 View Post
i emailed about a holster for my glock 26 but i also carry a p2000sk and m&p9c....they'll need homes too
I've got the M&P compacts and a H&K P2000 on my list of models to get. I'll try to get those and a few others, mainly 1911's, ordered in the next week or two.

Lone Star Glockers #161

Last edited by JoshK; 05-02-2010 at 20:21..
Old 05-03-2010, 02:56   #11
ftw13

cool,thanks....im sure it can go in the G26 rig in the meantime they seem to share holsters as they're pretty similar
Old 05-05-2010, 12:51   #12
JoshK
GT Sponsor

Secure online store now open!

Alright folks.... In an effort to make my site as secure, and easy to order from, as possible I've recently created the Kolbeson Leatherworks online store. My website will now be used for information and photo galleries only. All ordering will be processed through the secure store.

Creating this store has multiple benefits for me and the end user. Here's some of the main one's:

1. It allows me to instantly implement sale discounts and coupon codes (including stamping and concho upgrades).
2. It's easier for me to update than my website.
3. All orders and info is now 100% secure
4. I'm able to process Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, as well as PayPal payments (it was exclusively PayPal before).

Lone Star Glockers #161

Last edited by JoshK; 03-15-2012 at 10:28..
Old 06-11-2010, 23:39   #13
ftw13

josh that g26 kydex is workin out awesome,thanks
Old 06-16-2010, 14:16   #14
JoshK
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftw13 View Post
josh that g26 kydex is workin out awesome,thanks
I'm glad it's working out for you. I'm offering them with interchangeable loops now for different belt sizes. If you want yours converted and some extra loops shoot me an email.

Lone Star Glockers #161

Old 06-20-2010, 15:33   #15
GlocksterPaulie
Perfectionist

Josh,

I am out of town this week so send me an email when you are going to mail out my holsters and I will make sure someone picks them up. I can't wait to check out the weapon light holster when I get home.

Paulie
Old 06-20-2010, 16:41   #16
HomeLandPatriot

I have been looking for an IWB hybrid leather-kydex holster that incorporates a tlr-1 for a while now. Would you be able to create such a holster for a Glock 20 with an attached tlr-1?

Also a full leather IWB like you offer that would incorporate a weapon light, that would be nice.
HomeLandPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:18   #17
JoshK
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlocksterPaulie View Post
Josh,

I am out of town this week so send me an email when you are going to mail out my holsters and I will make sure someone picks them up. I can't wait to check out the weapon light holster when I get home.

Paulie
Will do good sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeLandPatriot View Post
I have been looking for an IWB hybrid leather-kydex holster that incorporates a tlr-1 for a while now. Would you be able to create such a holster for a Glock 20 with an attached tlr-1?

Also a full leather IWB like you offer that would incorporate a weapon light, that would be nice.
I'll send you a PM to get some more info.

The main issue with a leather IWB with tac is reholstering. There needs to be a way to reinforce the entire circumference of the mouth so you don't have to undo your pants to get your weapon back in the holster. I, unfortunately, don't have the means to pull this off.... yet.

Lone Star Glockers #161

Old 06-27-2010, 18:53   #18
JoshK
GT Sponsor

Stealth IWB added.... satin black finish.... Line 24 antique nickel snaps.... leather reinforced mouth.... loops adjustable for size.

Sponsor Showcase

Lone Star Glockers #161

Old 06-28-2010, 14:05   #19
GlocksterPaulie
Perfectionist

Josh,

I go away for a week and you come up with more holsters while I am gone. The Stealth looks great, can't wait to get my holsters from you. I got your name out to a couple of people outside the U.S. while I was gone.

Paulie
Old 05-05-2010, 19:47   #20
blueshell

it takes away from versatility when you are talking about placement. The wider the holster, the more curvature so to speak is needed to make it both comfortable and concealable
blueshell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holster, iwb, kydex, leather, owb