Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-05-2012, 13:55   #1
shadowman024

communist state

Well hope everyone had a great fourth, i was at my brothers house in massachuesttes small town less than 2k people, he has 150 acre's.

Well 10 mins into the firework show cops show up, tell's us to stop and takes the fireworks. Say's there not legal in our state which is true and leaves with over 400.00 worth of our best cakes.

I know we broke the law on the fireworks, but comon its the 4th of bloody july, just proves you can't do anything in this state can't wait till i move to new hampshire.

RANT OVER.
Old 07-05-2012, 14:32   #2
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman024 View Post
just proves you can't do anything in this state can't wait till i move to new hampshire.
Yeah, that's be a big improvement.
Old 07-05-2012, 15:42   #3
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman024 View Post
Well hope everyone had a great fourth, i was at my brothers house in massachuesttes small town less than 2k people, he has 150 acre's.

Well 10 mins into the firework show cops show up, tell's us to stop and takes the fireworks. Say's there not legal in our state which is true and leaves with over 400.00 worth of our best cakes.

I know we broke the law on the fireworks, but comon its the 4th of bloody july, just proves you can't do anything in this state can't wait till i move to new hampshire.

RANT OVER.

"can't wait till i move to new hampshire".

[cue Jefferson's theme]

Look on the bright side, because they could spend their energy on you scofflaws it must mean that they have a handle on all the other holiday crimes like drunk driving and such. You are actually proof that the Nanny/police State must be working.

I can't brag too much, our idiots outlawed fireworks ON THE BEACH in our WHOLE State.

I love the Nanny State,

"you can't use fireworks on your own property, because it might be harmful to someone else" Like matches, lighters torches don't exist the other 364 days of the year.

And YET

They want to legalize and make access to drugs easier, because "they are already available, and legalizing won't cause any increased danger to any potential innocent victims".
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:14   #4
attrapereves

There are plenty of other states with strict firework laws. Arizona, one of the most gun friendly states, has some of the worst fireworks in the US. Guns are okay, fireworks aren't, makes no sense to me.
attrapereves is offline   Reply With Quote