GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 18:47   #1
ken grant
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: middle ga.
Posts: 1,239
Good Americians?????????

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?????

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. And send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.The following is his reply:

Theologically - no.. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia ..

Religiously - no... Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam. (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no... Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no.. Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no... Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no.... Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.

Domestically - no... Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no.. Because he cannot accept the AmericanConstitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no... Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no... Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth.. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.
The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.
SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.
ken grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 19:02   #2
Roering
Sorting nuts
 
Roering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,427
Ever heard of the Westboro Baptist Church?
__________________
=================================
Warranty voiding
Roering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 22:05   #3
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun
 
Animal Mother's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 14,819
Ever heard of the other thread with this exact same OP?

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1445322
__________________
"Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair. Or beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Animal Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 23:03   #4
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?????

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. And send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.The following is his reply:

Theologically - no.. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia ..

Religiously - no... Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam. (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no... Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no.. Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no... Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no.... Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.

Domestically - no... Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no.. Because he cannot accept the AmericanConstitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no... Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no... Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth.. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.
The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.
SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.
CAN CHRISTIANS BE GOOD AMERICANS?

Theologically - no.. Because his allegiance is to Jesus, son of Yahweh ..

Religiously - no... Because no other religion is accepted by His Jesus except Christianity. John (14:6)

Scripturally - no... Because his allegiance is to Christ, Yahweh, and the Holy Spirit.

Geographically - no.. Because his allegiance is to Heaven , to which he turns in prayer.

Socially - no... Because his allegiance to his church that teaches him to judge even other Christians who do not believe as he does.

Politically - no.... Because he must attempt to legislate his religion as the law of the land and doesn't understand that America is made up of multiple beliefs and lack thereof.

Domestically - no... Because he is taught to not treat his woman as an equal. That she is to see him as the representation of God in the home. She is expected to obey her husband.

Intellectually - no.. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based in deist principles and America is in no way founded under the Christian faith.

Philosophically - no.. because Christianity does not allow the belief in any God other than their own. America being a country that is accepting of all religions and all beliefs is distasteful to Christians. The very spirit of America as a great melting pot runs counter to Christian dogma.

Spiritually - no... Because when we declare 'one nation under God, it is meant as the deist God or "Creator" which could be anyone's God however the Christian has attempted to rewrite history to mean it to be Jesus.

They obviously cannot be both 'good' Christians and 'good' Americans. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote: The Christians want to legislate the entire bible. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 23:08   #5
AlexHassin
Senior Member
 
AlexHassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,023
so in conclusion the irreligious are the only ones that can be good Americans.
i feel like we have been over this before. in a GT thread.
AlexHassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 19:15   #6
Woofie
CLM Number 293
Disirregardless
 
Woofie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Here
Posts: 9,877
Send a message via AIM to Woofie
The preachers must be sharing sermons again.
__________________
"Turns oit i had irrisputable proof i was out of the country" - youngdocglock

"I don't need to figure probabilities, and I don't need facts." - JBnTx

"Maybe they should drink like Woofie and come up with pure brilliance." - OXCOPS
Woofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:02   #7
steveksux
Massive Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 13,374
Religious Issues

It turns out that Muslims can turn out to be better Americans than some of the Americans they died defending even while their patriotism was being questioned by those same Americans from a lazyboy half a world away.

Randy

Last edited by steveksux; 10-07-2012 at 12:05..
steveksux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 13:04   #8
Woofie
CLM Number 293
Disirregardless
 
Woofie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Here
Posts: 9,877
Send a message via AIM to Woofie
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveksux View Post
Religious Issues

It turns out that Muslims can turn out to be better Americans than some of the Americans they died defending even while their patriotism was being questioned by those same Americans from a lazyboy half a world away.

Randy
I've noticed that the people who hate Muslims the most have never actually met one.
__________________
"Turns oit i had irrisputable proof i was out of the country" - youngdocglock

"I don't need to figure probabilities, and I don't need facts." - JBnTx

"Maybe they should drink like Woofie and come up with pure brilliance." - OXCOPS
Woofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 15:03   #9
muscogee
Senior Member
 
muscogee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 6,841


Can a bigot be a good American. BTW, Mexicans resent us using the term Americans to describe ourselves. They're Americans too.
__________________
"We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes."

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 21:37   #10
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun
 
Animal Mother's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 14,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
Can a bigot be a good American. BTW, Mexicans resent us using the term Americans to describe ourselves. They're Americans too.
Then they should have named their country the Mexican States of America, or the Mexicano estados de américa I suppose. It isn't our fault that "United Statesians" sounds silly.
__________________
"Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair. Or beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Animal Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:28   #11
snowbird
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: land of the free
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
Can a bigot be a good American.
So you're saying that it is "bigoted" to oppose the beheading of infidels and apostates? To oppose wife-beating and child marriage?

Christians founded America, a land of freedom. Of the 57 Muslim countries, how many are democracies? 36 are dictatorships. Muslims are 23% of world population but only produce 8% of global GDP. The total GDP of the 57 Muslim countries put together adds up to 33% of the U.S. GDP. In the last century, there were 9 Muslim Nobel laureates and 166 Jewish ones (and Jews don't make up anywhere close to 23% of the world's population). Islam is financially devastating -just look what the Muslim in the White House has done to our economy in 4 short years. Basically, the 'roots of Muslim rage', besides stemming from Islamic warmongering teachings, stem from plain old-fashioned envy.

But let's not downplay Islamic warmongering teachings -given our wide-open Islamic immigration policies, that is suicidal. Islamic backwardness stems from its violent founder. Islam has had a very violent past and is still extremely violent. Islam represses women and those of other faiths (including 'no-faith' -pay attention, atheists).

So the only logical conclusion is that any who attempt to paint Islam in a positive light are, at least, not giving the whole picture, and are, in fact, being political cowards.
__________________
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
-T. Roosevelt, President 1901-09, US soldier, martial artist, hiker, agriculteral worker, and conservationist, among other things.
snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:08   #12
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
Christians founded America
No... they didn't. Our founders were a mixture of Christians, Deists, and Non-Believers. And America was founded to have NO as in ZERO religious affiliation whatsoever. It's was founded this way so that all people would be free to follow whatever faith or lack there of they chose. There is no official religion of America. And this was exactly the desire of our founding fathers.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:09   #13
muscogee
Senior Member
 
muscogee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 6,841


Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
So you're saying that it is "bigoted" to oppose the beheading of infidels and apostates? To oppose wife-beating and child marriage?

Christians founded America, a land of freedom. Of the 57 Muslim countries, how many are democracies? 36 are dictatorships. Muslims are 23% of world population but only produce 8% of global GDP. The total GDP of the 57 Muslim countries put together adds up to 33% of the U.S. GDP. In the last century, there were 9 Muslim Nobel laureates and 166 Jewish ones (and Jews don't make up anywhere close to 23% of the world's population). Islam is financially devastating -just look what the Muslim in the White House has done to our economy in 4 short years. Basically, the 'roots of Muslim rage', besides stemming from Islamic warmongering teachings, stem from plain old-fashioned envy.

But let's not downplay Islamic warmongering teachings -given our wide-open Islamic immigration policies, that is suicidal. Islamic backwardness stems from its violent founder. Islam has had a very violent past and is still extremely violent. Islam represses women and those of other faiths (including 'no-faith' -pay attention, atheists).

So the only logical conclusion is that any who attempt to paint Islam in a positive light are, at least, not giving the whole picture, and are, in fact, being political cowards.
You don't know the difference between a logical conclusion and a logical fallacy (e.g., So the only logical conclusion is that any who attempt to paint Islam in a positive light are, at least, not giving the whole picture, and are, in fact, being political cowards.). Heard it all before John Stormer.
__________________
"We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes."

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:59   #14
snowbird
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: land of the free
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
You don't know the difference between a logical conclusion and a logical fallacy (e.g., So the only logical conclusion is that any who attempt to paint Islam in a positive light are, at least, not giving the whole picture, and are, in fact, being political cowards.). Heard it all before John Stormer.
You failed to answer my questions, and failed to provide any logic to try to refute my facts.

But your Muslims have been busy, as usual. Yesterday, they fired 55 rockets and mortars at Israeli CIVILIANS, and murdered a female health volunteer in Narathiwat, Thailand, and gunned down a father, son and another Buddhist in Pattani, Thailand, bringing the total of deadly Muslim attacks to 19,724.

But, since I'd never heard of John Stormer, thanks for bringing him to my attention. He sounds like a good guy: conservative Christian, veteran of the USAF during the Korean War, heterosexual still married to his first wife long after half a century...no wonder you lefties dislike him.
__________________
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
-T. Roosevelt, President 1901-09, US soldier, martial artist, hiker, agriculteral worker, and conservationist, among other things.
snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:23   #15
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
But your Muslims have been busy, as usual. Yesterday, they fired 55 rockets and mortars at Israeli CIVILIANS, and murdered a female health volunteer in Narathiwat, Thailand, and gunned down a father, son and another Buddhist in Pattani, Thailand, bringing the total of deadly Muslim attacks to 19,724.
You almost sound proud of this. Like you enjoy the murders they commit because it justifies what you believe. You're not really much better than they if the murders they commit justify your faith. You're just not the one getting your hands dirty.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:05   #16
muscogee
Senior Member
 
muscogee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 6,841


Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
You failed to answer my questions, and failed to provide any logic to try to refute my facts.
You didn't ask any questions and you don't understand logic. You're facts as always, are irrelevant to the conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
But, since I'd never heard of John Stormer, thanks for bringing him to my attention. He sounds like a good guy: conservative Christian, veteran of the USAF during the Korean War, heterosexual still married to his first wife long after half a century...no wonder you lefties dislike him.
Like you, he's a head case. The Communists were in the highest offices in our government and in the military. They were on the verge of taking over, it was going to happen any day if we didn't wake up. There were only three kinds of people in his world.There were Communist, Communist dupes, and people who agreed with him. That was in the mid Sixties. I wonder if he's still waiting for the Communists to take over. Insert Muslim for Communist and it's the same fallacious argument you're making.
__________________
"We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes."

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:56   #17
nursetim
Senior Member
 
nursetim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: liberalville N. M.
Posts: 6,605
Redacted
__________________
Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium. - I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

Last edited by nursetim; 10-10-2012 at 16:19.. Reason: Redacted
nursetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 16:17.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,215
387 Members
828 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42