Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-23-2012, 15:33   #1
NU2GLOCK22

Seriousness

Just a curious question. What is the biggest reason for the emergency survival preparedness.
NU2GLOCK22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 17:48   #2
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

Well, there are a few ways to answer this question. I'm not sure of what exactly you are asking, but the way you have worded it, I will say ... peace of mind.

I've been party to something like half-a-million transactions in the preparedness field over the last 10+ years. Some folks might tell you that they are actively involved in preparedness in order to survive some specific potential crisis ... or more likely, to get thru any of an array of potential crises.

Either way, with more thought, I think most folks come to realize that, when you take it down to a more base level, it's usually something a bit different ... about the kind of peace of mind that comes with the territory, and which is a real, immediate benefit or reward ... not unlike the peace of mind that comes when you purchase that big life insurance policy that will take care of your family thru some crucial years should you meet an untimely end.

Honestly--that's what I know most of our regular customers are getting out of it, in terms of immediate gratification.

Safecastle Royal Buyers Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Refuge blog
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Win a Case of MH Food - LIKE us on Facebook
JC Refuge is offline   Reply With Quote